Each puppy is AKC Registerable and comes with the following:
1. AKC Registration Papers (Prepaid registration fee is extra)
2. Microchip (Prepaid registration fee is extra)
3. A Written Lifetime Health Guarantee and Temperament Guarantee for Hereditary/Congenital Defects.
4. Copies of Parents Health Testing
5. Health Records, vaccinated and wormed at ages 5, 7, 9, & 12, weeks,
6. A puppy starter kit (Food, Toy, Vitamins, Puppy Owners Manual)
7. A Puppy Information Packet (House Training, Puppy Proofing, Obedience Training etc.
9. Toy or Treats
10. My Contact info for Lifetime Support (I'm here for suport anytime for the life of the dog, you can call or e-mail with questions at anytime)
Also available at additional cost are:
Double Sided Blanket (2 layers) Great for taking home mom's smell $25 Flannel - $35 for Fleece
3 Generation Picture Pedigree (Suitable For Framing) $35
Birth Certificate- Your puppy's very own Certified Birth Certificate complete with time of birth, photo and our Official Embossed Seal!!
This makes an excellent conversation piece and fun to show off! $30
Check out our awesome pet supplies in
our store here
Deposits and Payments:
* We require a Non-Refundable deposit of four hundred dollars to hold any puppy. (Can be transfered to a different available puppy)
* The $400 deposit will be deducted from the final purchase price.
* $400 of the purchase price is considered a deposit reguardless if you pay a deposit or pay in full.
* Puppies are chosen in the order we receive the deposits.
* There is an extra 4% fee if you pay via CC or Paypal, That means if you are paying a deposit of $400 then add $16
for the fee's so total would be $416. If you do not add it it will be added to your balance due.
See more info on Deposits here
Puppy Adoption Process
If you are ready to purchase a puppy or put down a deposit than just follow these steps.
1. Read the Health Guarantee Contract
2. Ask any questions you may have
3. Fill out our Puppy Application and put a Deposit down on the puppy you want. (We will get back to you within 24 hours)
4. If you are not approved your deposit will be refunded.
5. The Health Guarantee Contract will be e-mailed to you in a PDF file for you to fill out, sign and return.
6. Read our Puppy Info Packet to get ready for your new family member!!
7. Call or E-mail to set up a day and time to come see the pups and pick out the one you want. Pick up days are on Saturday's. Contact us if you need to do another day (Extra fees will apply due to having to re-arrange the dogs/kids routines) We do occasionally meet if requested. See Map to Spitfyre's here.
If you are having your puppy shipped, Review our Shipping Page. As soon as your puppy is ready to go, and payment and contract have been submitted, we will set up shipping for your puppy, if you have a preference to which airport let us know. We do ship to the closest airport to your hometown.
Unless prior arrangement is made any pups left here after 8 weeks will be an additoinal $100 per week for boarding, grooming, training, vaccinations, worming etc.. and is Non-Refundable. This does not apply to those purchasing older pups unless you elect to leave them here for a longer time. This is for those who want to leave the pup here for longer due to vacation, work schedule etc.. to cover additional shots, food, care and training.
* Due to Minnesota State Law, if you pick your puppy up in the state of Minnesota,we must charge sales tax of 7.35%.
That will be added to the price of your puppy
I retain the right to terminate any adoption at any time for any reason until puppy is delivered. (of course deposit is refunded, if I should terminate)
All Puppies are sold on spay/neuter contracts unless you specifically talk to me prior and are approved for a full AKC show prospect pup.